Wednesday 9 October 2013

Halloween

It's October so it means Halloween is around the corner for most parts of the world. We don't celebrate it here in Australia, its either an excuse to throw a party (cough not that we don't do that anyway). But I always thought that all the costumes and creepiness was kinda cool to an extent. I'm not into horror films or anything like that but it'd be cool to see some wicked idea for a photo-shoot.

I've just finished do a collaborative shoot with my cousin for her beauty therapy course and my best friend was the model. And by go that was a buzz, had my studio light  and everything set up. My best friend was so patient it took my cousin 2.5 hours to do her make up and it was freaking worth it. My cousin had to do a fantasy make up on one of the models we had lined up. We ended up doing a sugar skull and it was amazing.




Just asdfghjkl; I'm so proud of this shoot everything was perfect. Couldn't have asked for better people to work with. I've got some ideas to do another spooky shoot like this in coming weeks for Halloween but I need models and time to do it with my hectic scheduled. I have to finished my IT assignments before that happens so it probably wont be till after Halloween but i guess i can buy all the Halloween make up while its out and cheap and perhaps get it cheaper afterwards.

Shot with: Canon 1100D
Edited in: Photoshop
Hair and Photos: Me
Make-up: Hannah

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sexy face :p I nominated you for a Liebster award :)
    Check my blog for rules and if you wanna accept
    LY
    www.starlasays.blogspot.co.uk

    Mariah
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete